Entrant must have a relationship with an EBAA Member Eye Bank.
- Submissions should be no longer than 750 words (single spaced).
- Submissions should include entrant's name and email address and be uploaded in word or as a pdf file.
- Submission cannot have been highlighted previously through an EBAA communication tool (i.e., website, Facebook, etc.). Prior recognition from the local eye bank is permissible.
Stories must be uploaded no later than 5 p.m. (Eastern) on February 20
An eye banker/surgeon selection panel will select the winner(s) based on the story's quality, emotional power and compliance with the criteria.
Please note that all submissions become the property of EBAA, and may be used by the association in internal or external communications.
Submit your story
- Will be contacted during the week of March 4.
- Will be featured in Insight during National Eye Donor Month, as well as on the EBAA website and Facebook profile.
- Donor family member and/or recipient may also have an opportunity to speak at a future EBAA event.