It is the ultimate responsibility of the individual to ensure that their recertification/certification does not lapse. To obtain recertification, an individual must do the following:
- Submit a Recertification Application postmarked by December 31st of the year certification expires.
- Obtain 16 Continuing Education Credits, and at least one confirmed attendance from two of the following courses:
The 2015 Recertification Application will be posted in April 2015.
- EBAA Technician Skills Workshop;
- EBAA Medical Advisory Board Meeting;
- EBAA Medical Directors Symposium; and/or
- EBAA Summer or Fall Symposium every three years.
- Include required recertification fees.