Gift of Sight AwardThe Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA) is requesting nominations for this year’s Gift of Sight Award. This award is presented to a professional who works closely with the eye banking community and whose efforts have demonstrated significant support of eye and corneal donation. Eligible nominees include, but not limited are not limited to: Nurses, Medical Examiners, Funeral Service Professionals, Social Workers, Clergy, Hospital Administrative Personnel and any professionals who have worked to encourage corneal donation. AWARD GUIDELINES:
- Previous nominations may be submitted.
- The EBAA will provide the awardee with one night of lodging, the award, a press release, and coverage in the EBAA Year in Review and the Insight e-newsletter.
- The submitting eye bank is responsible for all other expenses.
- Salaried eye bank staff or paid outside consultants are not eligible for the award.
- Recipient must be present at the Annual Meeting to receive the award.
- Nominations must be made by Executive Directors and/or Medical Directors of member eye banks for a professional associated with their eye bank who has made outstanding contributions to the eye bank, eye banking, and the “Gift of Sight.”