EBAA Networking Grants
The Executive Committee voted in 1992 to establish education grants for EBAA member eye banks. Two grants of $1,500.00 each may be awarded each year; the winners will be announced each year during the Annual Meeting in June.
Purpose of the grants
To promote an educational interchange of ideas between eye banks.
- To apply for a grant, please send the following items to the EBAA office:
- Define educational objective
- Identify the bank to be visited
- Provide plan of action
- Agree to present findings at an EBAA-sponsored meeting
- A letter from the host eye bank agreeing to host the networking opportunity
To apply for this grant, please send your proposal letters to the EBAA office via email or mail.EBAA
Attn: Networking Grants
1015 18th St. NW
Washington, DC 20036
Deadline to Apply
Check back periodically for updates on the deadline for the 2014 Networking Grants.The Arkansas Lions Eye Bank and Laboratory and the Louisiana Lions Eye Bank were awarded 2013 Networking Grants.