Crystal Cornea Award
Title:Crystal Cornea Award - "For Efforts That Help Us Give The Gift of Sight"
Presentation:Nationally Presented at the Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA) Annual Meeting, or Other Appropriate Venue
- Media Organizations: Electronic or Print
- Lawmakers: National or Statewide for their efforts
- Individuals: for their efforts to produce positive media coverage
- Written recommendations must be submitted to EBAA
- EBAA forwards recommendations to Executive Committee for review
Criteria:Outstanding contributions through creative design, speaking, writing, publishing or airing information that advances the mission of the EBAA
Award Descriptions:Etched Glass Cornea on a Wooden Stand
Who to Present Award:At National: EBAA Chairman and/or President/CEO
Other Venue: An EBAA Board Member, upon request by EBAA Chair or EBAA President/CEO To nominate someone for the Crystal Cornea Award, please email a letter describing the nominee's accomplishments to the EBAA office at or via facsimile to 202.429.6036.